- All-you-care-to-eat dining
- Freshmen students have a choice of 15 or 19 meal plan
- Upper-division students have an additional option of a 10 meal plan option
- Meal plans are chosen by you when you complete your housing application
- Any of the four dining centers conveniently located across campus:
- PLUS any of the grab-n-go centers
- Use your Buff OneCard
- Use your meal plan
- Up to four meal swipes per day
- Use Munch Money or Campus Cash
- Meal swipes are for residents only
- Munch Money is a part of the meal plan. It is similar to a debit card account and is stored on your Buff OneCard. There's no need to carry cash or credit cards if you want some munchies, all you need is your Buff OneCard.
- 19 meal plan includes $150 Munch Money (per semester)
- 15 meal plan includes $200 Munch Money (per semester)
- 10 meal plan includes $250 Munch Money (per semester)
- Housing & Dining Services accepts Munch Money at these retail outlets:
- The Bakery
- WeatherTech Cafe
- emporium@Farrand (retail market)
- Village Market at Williams Village (retail market)
- Zeller’s at Sewall (retail market)
- Munch Money does not carry over from one semester to the next and is nonrefundable. Munch Money cannot be used for future payments of any kind. When you run out of Munch Money you can't purchase additional Munch Money, but you can add Campus Cash.
- Campus Cash is money that you can add to your Buff OneCard.
- It is used for printing on campus, laundry in the residence halls, at the UMC Grill, and at all housing dining centers and housing dining retail outlets.
- Students who live off campus can take advantage of the convenience and healthy food choices by buying an Off Campus Meal Plan
- Students who live in apartments (Graduate & Family Housing or Bear Creek) may purchase an Off Campus Meal Plan too!
Service Dates for academic year 2012-2013
|August 21 Lunch||First meal of fall 2012|
|September 3 (Labor Day)||Weekend service schedule|
|November 17 - 25 (Fall/Thanksgiving Break)||All dining operations closed|
|November 22 - 27||The Bakery closed|
|December 20 Dinner at C4C Only||Last meal of fall 2012|
|December 21 - January 8||All dining operations closed|
|January 9 Lunch (C4C, Darley, & Sewall)||First meal of spring 2013|
|January 21 (Martin Luther King Day)||Weekend service schedule|
|January 22||All dining operations open|
|March 23 - 31 (Spring Break)||All dining operations closed|
|April 1||All dining operations open|
|May 9 Dinner at C4C Only||Last meal of spring 2013|