Transfer Housing Application & Assignments
Admission to University of Colorado Boulder and confirmation of attendance is required before submitting a housing application.
Confirmed admitted students are eligible to apply online for CU Housing. Click Apply and have be ready with the following information:
- Identikey and password - if you have difficulty with this step go to the CU ITS website.
- Credit card for $300 non refundable security deposit.
- Contract duration is for full two semsters of the academic year or, if the application is submitted after the year starts, for the remainder of the academic year.
- Special considerations including health concerns, physical limitations or disabilities, or other special needs that should be considered in making your assignment (medical documentation may be required), include an explanation in the appropriate section of the application.
- Include six housing assignment preferences on application. We do not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your preferences or roommate selection, however we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- Optional open Campus Cash account used for dining, vending, laundry, and printing anywhere on campus where Campus Cash transactions are accepted.
If you need a printed housing application contact Occupancy Management at 303-492-6673; email@example.com.
- Assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis using the date the completed housing application is submitted.
- Transfer applications for housing are accepted throughout the spring and summer and processed on a rolling basis as space becomes available.
- Transfers who apply by late-May can usually get housing for the following fall term. However, due to the high demand for space, transfers applying after late-May may not receive their housing assignments until July.
- We do not guarantee assignments to a particular building and/or program, type of accommodation, or with a specific roommate.
- Roommate requests are granted when space is available, the requests are mutual, both applicants are eligible for the halls/programs being requested, the same halls/programs are being requested, and both requests are received prior to June 1, 2011.