Maintenance & Housekeeping
Enter a WORK ORDER for routine repairs. Examples include: damages due to normal wear and tear; repair doors, flooring, windows, furniture; lights; room temperature; pest control. This work order system is accessible on the campus network only.
- Your request is assigned a work order number and you can track the status of your request using this number
- Routine work orders are responded to Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We are unable to accommodate scheduling of appointments. Maintenance staff will knock loudly and pause for a response. If there is no response, they will open the door slightly and loudly identify themselves before entering
- The building technician will leave you a blue comment tag informing you of the status of the repair. Some repairs may require more than one visit due to the need for a specialist or ordering of parts
An emergency is defined as loss of water, heat or electricity, flooding, fire, elevator entrapment, gas leaks, clogs, lock problems, alarms, or any safety issue affecting students, staff, or housing facilities.
Call 303-735-5555 for 24/7 emergency service.
Contact the university’s Information and Technology Services (ITS) ITS website for computer and telephone troubleshooting, or contact them at 303-735-HELP.
We provide the following services
- Weekday daily cleaning of community bathrooms and common areas within each residence hall.
- Weekend cleaning of community bathrooms and common areas within each residence hall.
For additional information regarding cleaning schedules, contact the residence hall main office.
- Trash removal and recycling.
- Cleaning private bathrooms.