When incidents occur that may violate the Residence Hall Policies & Procedures and/or Student Conduct Code it is helpful to understand the conduct process.
For residence hall conduct violations contact the hall director for the respective hall
Any incidents that may have a City of Boulder, state or federal violations should refer to the appropriate government agency for further information.
Main Steps in Hearing Process
- Incident is documented and referred to a hearing officer
- Hearing officer sends student notice and schedules hearing
- Student meets with hearing officer to determine whether or not student was responsible
- decision letter sent to student
- In cases of alcohol and/or drugs, parental notification letters are sent as well