Who We Are
HDS Campus Dining leads the industry with superior quality food and exceptional dining experiences. We have 17 convenient campus locations, including all-you-care-to-eat dining centers, grab-n-go’s, convenience stores, coffee shops, bakery, and a late-night café.
We continue to expand our sustainability initiatives and reduce our carbon footprint in our daily operations. This includes efforts in resource recovery, conservation, and food sourcing.
We are also passionately committed to providing options and information to all of our guests with dietary restrictions and allergens, including vegan, vegetarian, kosher, and Halal choices, supported by a strong allergen awareness program called A⁹ Identified®.
- Center for Community Dining Center has become a Three Star Certified Green Restaurant
- Voted Top 10 Gluten-Free Accommodating Colleges 2015
- Voted Top 10 Gluten-Free Accommodating Colleges 2014
- The Center for Community (C4C) Dining Center is the first large scale, non-commercial dining center to receive LEED Platinum certification
- Received an "A" grade on PETA's Vegan Report Card in 2014
- Facility Design Project of the Month; Foodservice Equipment & Supplies; 2011
- Best New Facility; Best Concepts Awards; Food Management Magazine; 2011
- Best of Show; Best Concepts Awards; Food Management Magazine; 2011
- Merit Award - Illuminating Engineering Society, 2011 (IES)
- Achievement of Excellence Award; American Culinary Federation; 2010
- Recognized as a Top Vegan University; PETA; 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Multiple regional/national culinary competition gold/silver medals
- CU-Boulder was the first university to rank “gold” through the Sustainability Tracking Assessment and Rating System (STARS)
- Voted the "Best Sustainable Campus" by Sierra Magazine in 2009
- Loyal E. Horton Dining Award; NACUFS – 2009; Silver Medal
- Best in the Business; NACUFS – 2008; National Winner