The instructions below are for end of academic year move-out.
Please contact your student when you arrive at their residence hall so they can give you access to the building.
For details about parking during move-out, please visit the Parking & Transportation Services webpage.
There are a limited amount of hand trucks/dollies available to help with student move-out. They can be checked out at the residence hall community center by showing them your Buff OneCard.
Here is a printable checklist for your convenience.
- Rooms should be clean, free of trash and belongings
- Complete room damage form with RA
- After successfully checking out with your RA, you will recieve a Room Check Verification Form
- Take the form to the hall check-out area or hall front desk and hand them in
- After your form has been processed, you will need to go the front desk of your building to complete the check-out process. Failing to do so may result in additional charges or fees.
If there has been damage to the room or furnishings beyond normal wear-and-tear, the student may have charges added to their bursar account. They will be notified of any fees within four weeks of checking out.