Important Info: Transfer & Returning Residents

The housing re-application process for students that currently live in the residence halls wishing to live in them again next year is now closed. Residence hall housing applications for students transferring to CU Boulder are still being accepted for Reed Hall and the TransferWEST community in Stearns West Hall (while space is available), both of which offer apartment-style living. Bear Creek is also currently accepting applications from transfer students. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at or 303-492-6673.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado