Preparing for Move-Out
|May 3 - May 8, 2014|
Last Meal Served for Spring Semester (dinner at Center for Community)
|Thursday, May 8, 2014|
Residence Halls Close for Academic Year
|Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.|
NOTE: Students must check out of their residence hall within 24 hours after their last final exam, so please plan accordingly.
- Schedule an appointment with your RA to complete your room damage checklist
- Ensure your room is clean and clear of belongings
- Remove any items you have in storage
- Review the room cleaning
- Turn your mailbox key into The UPS Store to avoid a key charge
- If you wish to have your mail forwarded, make arrangements with The UPS Store
- Make sure those who send you mail are aware of your new mailing address
Housing & Dining Services and UCSU Environmental Center are partnering with a vendor to divert reusable and recyclable items from the trash. This includes:
- The Environmental Center will provide barrels, placed in lobbies and common areas of each residence hall, in which items may be placed.
- Large items such as cinder blocks, futon frames, furniture, or other items made of wood or metal should be placed on the ground near designated recycling areas outside of buildings (neatly please).