Housing & Dining Services: Join the Team!
Welcome to Housing & Dining Services’ student employment page! We have hundreds of part-time jobs in a variety of service areas—allowing you the flexibility and convenience of working near home and classes!
What you can expect from us:
- Work-study and non-work-study jobs
- Schedules that give priority to class and finals’ schedules and break periods
- On-the-job training and excellent guidance to help develop employment skills
- Leadership opportunities in many positions
- Work schedules that respect the students’ primary purpose of achieving a degree from CU Boulder *
What we expect from you:
- Represent your residence hall, the department and the university in a responsible and positive manner
- Be available to work during the entire contract period specified
- Approve absences and vacations with the supervisor ahead of time
- Show up to work on time
- Exhibit behavior and appearance that is exemplary at all times, reflecting high standards when interacting with students, staff, faculty and the general public
- Do the best job possible
You can read more about, and apply for, available positions in Housing & Dining Services through eRezLife.
*The maximum number of hours a student hourly employee may work is 25 hours per week or 50 hours per bi-weekly payroll period.
Notes regarding positions:
- Most positions are available in multiple locations
- All candidates must meet the following criteria:
- be enrolled at the University of Colorado
- be in good academic standing
- be in good judicial standing with the university and the department
- All positions require attendance at discrimination and harassment training provided by the university
- Personal Data Form
- Student Work Agreement
- Direct Deposit Instructions One of the following required documents must accompany the authorization form: voided check or letter from bank.
- W-4 This form is valid ONLY when pages 1 and 2 are copied back to back
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification This form is valid ONLY when pages 7 and 8 are copied back to back. Complete section 1 only. New employees MUST bring ORIGINAL documents to verify their identity. Choose one item from List A OR from List B and List C (see page 9 of form). DO NOT BRING COPIES OF DOCUMENTATION. Unexpired originals are required.
If you have further questions regarding the specific positions or the application, please call us at 303-735-2985.