Welcome to the 2016-17 RA application site! You will find everything you need here to help guide you through the process, including a detailed job description, qualifications, hiring timeline, FAQs and even information on cover letter and resume review sessions! If you do have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why be an RA?
- It’s not just a job, it’s a second family. Being an RA means that you’re a part of a supportive community that will be there for you throughout your time at CU.
- Make a difference. You could be the reason someone decides to stay at CU or the reason they discover their perfect major.
- Room and board paid for. You recieve credit for room and board, and the experiences you get are priceless.
- Stamp of credibility. Everyone knows what an RA is and how much responsibility the position comes with. That makes it a great resume builder and talking point for future interviews.
- We support your school and your work. While many off-campus jobs are hard to balance with a busy course schedule, we know that you’re a student too and want to make sure you succeed both at your job and at your schoolwork.
If you would like to know more about what being an RA entails before applying, please come to one of our info sessions, where you can meet and talk to current RAs. The session schedule is located here.