THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR 2015-16 IS NOW CLOSED.
We encourage you to apply for an RA position for the 2016-17 academic year when the application becomes available again around October. There are also other student positions available with Housing & Dining Services available here.
Welcome to the 2015-16 RA application site! You will find everything you need here to help guide you through the process, including a detailed job description, qualifications, hiring timeline, hiring process, FAQs and even information on cover letter and resume review sessions! If you do have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
Why be an RA?
- It’s not just a job, it’s a second family. Being an RA means that you’re a part of a supportive community that will be there for you throughout your time at CU.
- Make a difference. You could be the reason someone decides to stay at CU or the reason they discover their perfect major.
- Room and board paid for. You recieve credit for room and board, and the experiences you get are priceless.
- Stamp of credibility. Everyone knows what an RA is and how much responsibility the position comes with. That makes it a great resume builder and talking point for future interviews.
- We support your school and your work. While many off-campus jobs are hard to balance with a busy course schedule, we know that you’re a student too and want to make sure you succeed both at your job and at your schoolwork.