Work With Us!
Whether you're thinking about a career in the culinary arts or looking for a job to supplement your income while you're in school, Campus Dining Services may be the answer for you!
We offer some great benefits for the busy student including:
- flexible hours
- an array of convenient locations
- competitive pay ($9.30-13.20/hr.)
- participation in the new student employee of the month program
- opportunity to be awarded scholarship money
- leadership and advancement opportunities
- the chance to gain valuable experience for your resume
- learning alongside award-winning chefs
- developing time-management and interpersonal skills
- working in modern, state-of-the-art facilities
And one of the best benefits—being part of a strong and inclusive community!
Working with Campus Dining Services is more than just a paycheck, you're part of a team!
Employee of the Month Program
- Six student staff members will be selected each month during the academic year
- Recipients are each awarded a special prize, including things like ski passes, restaurant gift cards, amusement park tickets and golf and raceway tickets
- A celebration party each month for the winners
- Winner's names memorialized on the Wall of Fame in each dining operation
- Certificates of achievement given to recipients and sent to parents (if you choose)
- For additional information or a nomination form, please talk to your supervisor
- Six $1,000 scholarships awarded at the beginning of fall semester
- Staff that have worked for Campus Dining Services for at least 60 days are eligible
- Applications are accepted through April 1 for scholarships awarded the following fall
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA
- The scholarship application is available in Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Applications for fall 2017 are no longer being accepted
- Additional information is available from your supervisor
Working with Campus Dining Services is more than just a paycheck, so visit our application page now and be a part of the team!